B&B Hooglandhoeve (hereinafter referred to as “we”) with address Eindekens 63, B-2440 Geel is the owner of the website hooglandhoeve.be. This is a public website on which the promotional data of B&B Hooglandhoeve are published.
We like to take care of our guests. Taking care of the personal data that you share with us is an important part of this. This privacy statement explains how we use your data to provide you with a better and inspiring user experience.
Protecting your privacy – responsible processor
B&B Hooglandhoeve is responsible for the processing of personal data on the website (hooglandhoeve.be) (hereinafter: “the Website 8221; or (hooglandhoeve.be) and undertakes to respect and protect the confidential nature of your personal data.
The "confidential" processing means that we process your personal data "confidentially" in accordance with the current legal national and international provisions, including the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy (BS, 18 March 1993), as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 (BS, 3 February 1999) and the General Data Protection Regulation from its entry into force on 25 May 2018. For example, no personal data such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax number, demographic data or identification data will be processed without you would have given permission for this processing and without knowing the purpose of this processing.
Registration of personal data
You can visit the website (hooglandhoeve.be) freely and consult all available information about (B&B Hooglandhoeve), the products and their prices. without you having to provide any personal data.
Whenever you provide personal data, we will treat it in accordance with the policy described here and the legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Confidential processing of the data
The personal data that B&B Hooglandhoeve collects is stored in a secure environment that is not accessible to the public. The file can only be consulted by a limited number of people employed by B&B Hooglandhoeve. The information will be processed purely for internal purposes, linked to the accommodation. .
As a rule, B&B Hooglandhoeve does not pass on personal data to third parties, except to comply with legal obligations and in the event of an explicit request from the judicial authorities or police services.
In the exceptional case that B&B Hooglandhoeve passes on personal data to organizations or companies with which B&B Hooglandhoeve collaborates (at the moment there are none), this will be explicitly stated or you will be explicitly asked for your permission.
B&B Hooglandhoeve does NOT sell your data to third parties.
Which personal data are processed?
- Category 3 (purchase of a gift voucher) Your purchase amount, first name, surname, street, house number, box number, zip code, municipality, country, telephone number, e-mail address, any billing information when purchasing the gift voucher.
- Category 5 (booking accommodation) Your e-mail address, arrival and departure date, first name, last name, number of persons, telephone number, address (optional).
- Category 6 (accommodation contact request) Your e-mail address, reason, first name, surname, telephone number, message with a contact request on the Website or by e-mail.
- Category 9 (IP address) Your IP address, provided by the hosting company to ensure security and availability.
- Category 10 (spam check) Your IP address, the user agent, the request address (request URL) and the referrer for checking spam. This data will not be kept after the request, only the result of spam or not.
- Category 11 (images) We can use the images from security cameras in our accommodation.
- Category 12 (personal data of others) We use personal information provided by you from others, for example the people on your booking. If you provide personal data of others, you must be sure that they agree and allow you to provide this information. You should also ensure that they know how their personal data may be used by us, where applicable.
- Category 13 The data we keep below is no personal data. We keep track of:
- ‣ For all users who have made a booking, a session cookie is set that keeps track of whether the visitor has booked or not. Favorites for a non-logged in user are also stored here. This session cookie only remains valid during the visitor's browser session - until it expires – and is not stored permanently anywhere.
- ‣ A cookie is set to keep track of whether or not the user has clicked away the slide-out at the bottom of the page. This is to ensure that it does not continue to appear after clicking away.
- ‣ A cookie is set if the user is not logged in for technical reasons. This cookie does not contain any personal data.
Purpose of processing personal data (cf. the above-mentioned category of data)
- Category 3 The delivery and invoicing of products ordered by you, with the legal basis of the execution of an agreement that you have requested.
- Category 5 and 6 Booking a stay or answering a question, with the legal basis of the execution of an agreement that you have requested.
- Category 9 To guarantee security and availability with the legitimate interest of B&B Hooglandhoeve as the legal basis to continuously improve the Website and services.
- Category 10 To check spam with the legitimate interest of B&B Hooglandhoeve as the legal basis to continuously improve the Website and services.
- Category 11 To guarantee safety with a view to prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses with the legitimate interest of B&B Hooglandhoeve as the legal basis.
- Category 12 Booking a holiday accommodation or answering a question, with the legal basis of the execution of an agreement that has been requested by you.
About deletion of cookies
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the Help function of your browser.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties. You can delete these cookies centrally via Your Online Choices so that they are not returned to a third party website.
Thank you for booking
If B&B Hooglandhoeve wishes to process your personal data for other purposes or wishes to pass it on to organizations or companies with which the organization works, B&B Hooglandhoeve will ask you for your explicit permission and you can object to it.
Date of departure
These data are processed by us for the duration necessary for the purposes described above.
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling. This implies that we do not build a profile about you based on the personal data you provide to us so that we can provide you with appropriate advertisements and proposals.
Right of access and inspection
You have the right to view the data that B&B Hooglandhoeve has registered about you and to have any inaccurate or incomplete data corrected. In addition, you can at any time request that your personal data be removed from the file of B&B Hooglandhoeve.
Right to unsubscribe, correct, supplement and delete personal data
You are free to decide whether or not to share your personal data with the Website.
If you do not wish to receive the information from B&B Hooglandhoeve (anymore), you can unsubscribe at any time (via unsubscribe) or by e-mail ( info@hooglandhoeve .be ) or by letter (B&B Hooglandhoeve, Eindekens 63, B-2440 Geel) stating your name, postal address and e-mail.
You will still receive service-related messages from us, such as a booking confirmation or important information about the use of our products or services.
In addition, you always have the right to request us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal of communication or request for removal of personal data, certain services and products will not be available.
Date of departure
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such a case you do not have to give reasons.
Right of free data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data that are processed by us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and/or to transfer it to other responsible parties.
Right to withdraw consent
Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to email@example.com , by post to B&B Hooglandhoeve, Eindekens 63, B-2440 Geel or by using the Contact Us section of the Website.
Right to lodge a complaint:
If you have a complaint, we ask you to contact B&B Hooglandhoeve directly via firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number +32 474 69 16 24. We will take all possible measures to meet your concerns regarding the processing of personal data.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, B-1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com
This is without prejudice to a provision before a civil court.
If you should suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can file a claim for compensation.
We have developed security measures that are adapted from a technical and organizational point of view to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or the mistaken notification to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of this information.
Under no circumstances can we be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
You must comply with the security regulations at all times, including by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and password. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of hooglandhoeve.be/ from your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for its confidentiality.
In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees. We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations enforceable against these employees and appointees, which are similar to this Privacy Statement.
Texts or images from this website may not be reproduced in any way without the explicit permission of B&B Hooglandhoeve.
Changes to this Statement
This Statement supersedes all previous versions. We may change this Statement at any time so please check our website regularly to check for updates. If there are significant changes, we will post a prominent notice on our website and, where appropriate, also communicate the changes electronically.
Last updated: September 17, 2022